- This event has passed.
Please join The Institute for College Access & Success (TICAS) for a webinar on California’s Cradle-to-Career Data System: Learning from Texas and Massachusetts to Operationalize Data for Attainment Goals and Planning, on Wednesday, September 14 at 11am PT/2pm ET.
Hear from California leaders on how the state’s Cradle-to-Career Data System and its new attainment goals can work together to advance equity in postsecondary education. Learn about how other states have used their data systems to connect and publish data, direct their strategic planning and inform relevant policy efforts in order to reach their states’ attainment goals.
The webinar will be moderated by Meredith “Mer” Curry, Executive Director, Northern California College Promise Coalition.
- Mary Ann Bates, Executive Director, California Cradle-to-Career Data System
- Ben Chida, Chief Deputy Cabinet Secretary, Office of Governor Newsom
- Mario Delci, Associate Commissioner of Research and Planning, Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Assemblymember Kevin McCarty, Chair of Budget Subcommittee No. 2 on Education Finance Budget
- Dr. David Troutman, Deputy Commissioner of Academic Affairs and Innovation, Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB)
- Elena Quiroz-Livanis, Assistant Commissioner for Academic Policy & Student Success and Chief of Staff, Massachusetts Department of Higher Education