- Includes the items listed here, as well as background and historical information on CDRs.
- Two-year (FY10, FY09, & FY08) and three-year (FY09) CDRs by school -- made easier to use and understand by TICAS' Project on Student Debt.
- Letter urging US Under Secretary of Education Martha Kanter to provide the share of students borrowing alongside colleges' default rates.
- This tool helps colleges with low borrowing rates understand whether they may qualify to appeal CDR sanctions.
TICAS Memo on CDR Manipulation (8/21/12)
- The memo identifies specific steps the US Department of Education can and should take to prevent colleges from not evading basic accountability measures designed to protect both students and taxpayers.
US Department of Education Resources
US Department of Education News Release on Two-Year and Three-Year CDRs (9/28/12)
US Department of Education materials on FY10 two-year and FY09 three-year CDRs