Personal information from you
- We only collect personally identifiable information, such as your email address and zip code, when you register on the site to receive certain products or services; or when you submit information to us, such as when users choose to communicate with us electronically.
Other Non-Identifiable Information
- When you visit our website, our server automatically logs information that does not reveal your identity, such as the IP address of the computer you are using, the date and time of your visit, and the browser you are using. We also collect non-identifiable aggregate information on what pages users access and how long they stay. This helps us understand how our website is used, so that we can more effectively shape content and navigation.
How we use your information
All personal information collected by the site is provided voluntarily by our users.
- We do not share your information or sell it to any other entities or individuals.
- We do not partner with or have relationships with any advertising companies or their affiliates.
- We restrict the use of user information to purposes that further the stated goals and purposes of the site.
- We send email updates only to those users who indicate that they want to receive them. Users can unsubscribe from our mailing list by following a link at the bottom of every email.
- The site will only disclose your personal information to appropriate authorities if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process served on the site; b) protect and defend the rights or property of the site; or c) protect the personal safety of site personnel or members of the public in urgent circumstances.
The site includes links to other websites for informational purposes only. If you choose to visit any of these, we are not responsible for their privacy policies or content. It is your responsibility to review their policies to confirm that you understand and agree with their privacy practices. We do not share our users’ information with any of these outside websites.
Changes to This Policy
If our information practices change, we will post the policy changes on this page of our website. If you are concerned about how your information is used, check this policy periodically.
Adherence to policy
If you have questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at (510) 318-7900 or send us an email at admin [at] ticas [dot] org.